The following T's & C's apply to all bookings once placed.
*The safety of all guests is the sole responsibility of the Party Organiser, who must be 18 years or above.
- Any damage/breakage or injury sustained outside Dotty Pottery unit will be the responsibility of the person who booked the party with Dotty Pottery. No liability will be accepted by any other business within the Hellesdon Barns complex.
- Only food & drink purchased on site from the Café may be consumed on these premises.
- Due to limited parking we ask for a Maximum of 3 cars per party. All cars must be parked in the overflow carpark situated at the back of the complex.
- We ask for a £5 deposit per person. This is nonrefundable once the booking has been confirmed.
- We require a signed and dated copy of the terms and conditions when booking.
*We shall not be responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.