The following Terms & Conditions apply to all bookings once placed!
*The safety of all guests is the sole responsibility of the Party Organiser, who must be 18 years or above. At least 2 adults should be present at all times during the party.
- For health and safety reasons, children must not be allowed to run around in the outside areas.
- Any damage/breakage or injury sustained outside the Dotty Pottery unit will be the responsibility of the person who booked the party with Dotty Pottery. No liability will be accepted by any other business within the Hellesdon Barns complex.
- Children and their actions remain the full responsibility of their parents, guardians or the party organiser at all times.
- The liability insurance of Hellesdon Barns and Dotty Pottery does not cover unattended children.
- Any breakages within the studio must be paid for in full at the time of the party.
- Due to limited parking we ask for a Maximum of 3 cars be allowed to stay per party. All cars must be parked in the overflow carpark situated at the back of the complex.
- Due to limited space within the studio and for health and safety reasons we ask for a maximum of 4 adults to stay for the duration of the party. In order to avoid congestion in the studio please also ask parents not to collect more than 10 minutes before the end of the party.
- Please do not allow children to wear Heelies in the studio.
- We ask for a £5.00 deposit per person attending the party to secure the booking, deposits are non refundable. We require a signed and dated copy of these Ts &Cs when booking .
*We shall not be responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.